Belize Trip Information
NO DATES SCHEDULED FOR 2019
We partner with Tim Case International Ministries in Belize.
- Fulfill requests by community leadership for specific needs of identified individuals
- Facilitate educational opportunities for the community
- Welcome the local physicians and medical students to our brigade for mutual learning
- Supply much needed medications and supplies
- Offer a safe learning environment for medical students and residents, other healthcare personnel, and ancillary team members
- Provide intensive training for students in the art of medicine, with technology limited by the local standards
- Facilitate opportunities to experience different cultures and global health issues
- Complete the application here
- Submit your $206 deposit here
- Make certain your passport does not expire
- Make certain you have the required immunizations
- Upload the required documents here for your team role
- Final payment due - payable by check to Power of a Nickel 60 days prior to departure.
Total trip cost: $1300
This DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE TO BELIZE CITY
- Evacuation insurance is required.
- Trip cancellation insurance is suggested.
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $206 is required to hold your space.
Final payment 60 days from departure payable by check to Power of a Nickel 4520 S Birmingham Place Tulsa, OK 74105.
$206 deposit is non-refundable. You may transfer this to another person if you find you are unable to participate, but you will need to make any financial arrangements with that person.
Final payment for the trip is due 60 days prior to trip start date.
59-30 days prior to departure, 50% refund
29-0 days prior to departure, no refund
Trip cancellation insurance (different from evacuation insurance) is strongly encouraged to avoid forfeiting funds if you must cancel for any reason.