Consistent funding allows us to increase our impact. Please consider making a monthly donation that will help us change lives. Power of a Nickel is a 501(c) 3) organization and will be happy to provide you with a donation letter. Below are just a few examples of what can be accomplished with your generosity….
- $10 will provide antibiotics for 5 children with ear infections each month
- $25 will provide antibiotics for pneumonia for 10 elders each month
- $40 will provide 40 pairs of reading glasses or purchase of prescription glasses
- $50 will provide 3 x-rays to help treat broken bones each month
- $75 per month will provide toothbrushes & toothpaste for all of our trips each year
- $100 per month will support supplies for all classrooms in one of our partner primary schools
- $25 can provide teaching materials for 2 primary classrooms
- $50 can provide reading glasses for 50 people
- $100 can provide pre-natal vitamins to 3 women throughout their pregnancy
- $250 can provide 3 teachers salaries for a month
- $300 can provide de-worming and vitamins for 200 children lasting 6 months
- $500 can purchase leather shoes and socks for 40 children
- $750 will provide a scholarship for a medical student to participate in a global health outreach trip
- $1000 can mean life or death for a child needing an MRI and surgery for a tumor
- You may make a donation toward a person or project. Please indicate to whom/what the donation should be directed by emailing [email protected] with your instructions.
- If you have no preference – wonderful. We have so many needs in the various countries that we can fulfill. No amount is too large – or too small.
- Power of a nickel is a 501(c)(3) organization.
Mail a Check
If you prefer, you can mail a donation check to Power of a Nickel 3010 W Gulf Dr. Sanibel, FL 33957.
A letter for your tax files will be emailed to you if you provide your email address. Power of a Nickel is a 501(c)(3) charity. Thank you for your support.