Vietnam Trip Information
Dates – To Be Announced
Dr. Stan Grogg and Barbara Grogg will be your group leaders. If you have
questions, please contact Barbara at [email protected].
We will be partnering with Tiny Hearts of Hope and Tim Case International Ministries
- Build relationships with the orphanages and tribal villages
- Partner with organizations that care for these populations on a daily basis
- Fulfill requests by the orphanages and Tiny Hearts of Hope for specific needs of identified individuals
- Provide competent, appropriate medical care to an extremely underserved population and to orphans, many with disabilities
- Facilitate educational opportunities as requested
- Request referrals for other services to be provided by local private organizations
- Supply much-needed medications and supplies during our outreach program
- Offer a safe learning environment for medical students, other healthcare personnel, and ancillary team members
- Allow learning experiences for medical students and other healthcare students
- Give intensive training of students in the art of medicine – without the use of lab, x-rays, and other technology. Students are encouraged to use their minds and hands to evaluate and treat patients
- Furnish opportunities to learn about a different culture and global issues encountered
- Complete the application
- Submit your $206 deposit
- Make certain your passport does not expire earlier than August, 2020
- Upload the required documents for your team role
- You will receive the final invoice via email 70 days prior to departure
- Payment by check to Power of a Nickel due 60 days prior to departure.
Total trip cost: Unknown
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $206 is required to hold your space.
Final payment is due 60 days prior to departure.
- Final payment for the trip is due 60 days prior to trip start date.
- 59-30 days prior to departure, 50% refund.
- 29-0 days prior to departure, no refund.
Trip cancellation insurance (different from evacuation insurance) is strongly encouraged to avoid forfeiting funds if you must cancel for any reason.