Nicaragua Trip Information
Dates – To Be Announced
The civil unrest these past 2 years has taken its toll on the communities we have served for so many years. We have decided to return with a small group to determine if the time is good to return to this beloved country.
Partners in Nicaragua are JustHope and Tim Case International Ministries
- Fulfill requests by community leadership for specific needs of identified individuals
- Facilitate educational opportunities for the community
- Supply much needed medications and supplies
- Offer a safe learning environment for medical students and residents, other healthcare personnel, and ancillary team members
- Provide intensive training for students in the art of medicine, with technology limited by the local standards
- Facilitate opportunities to experience different cultures and global health issues
- Complete the application here
- Submit your $206 deposit here
- Make certain your passport does not expire for 6 months after your arrival
- Make certain you have the recommended immunizations
- Upload the required documents here for your team role
- You will be invoiced for the final payment 70 days prior to departure.
- Final payment due – payable by check to Power of a Nickel – 60 days prior to departure.
Total trip cost: Unknown
This DOES NOT INCLUDE airfare to Managua.
- Evacuation insurance is required.
- Trip cancellation insurance is suggested.
Final payment is payable to Power of a Nickel 3010 W Gulf Dr. Sanibel, FL 33957.
- Final payment for the trip is due 60 days prior to trip start date.
- 59-30 days prior to departure, 50% refund
- 29-0 days prior to departure, no refund
Trip cancellation insurance (different from evacuation insurance) is strongly encouraged to avoid forfeiting funds if you must cancel for any reason.